Monday, April 18, 2011

Made it through first doctor follow up

I went to my two week follow up appointment. I was hoping to see the surgeon but I got the Physician's Assistant who is a doll. All is healing well and she just removed the ends of the sutures that are supposed to dissolve otherwise.

Also, I had my first taste of chicken in three weeks! I was about to do cartwheels! I must admit that the eating was definitely different. I had only about two tablespoons of chicken "salad" my mom made me- minus the onions (substituted onion powder, paprika, black pepper) and celery- I sometimes like to add- and just a couple of teaspoons of mayo that she added to the whole 5 ounce can which the two ounces that I ate, and... Wait for it... I was totally full! That couldn't possibly be?

I was told this would happen but still can't believe it. Was that real?

All of my other meals continue to be liquid. By the end of the week I'm supposed to be gradually working to more "soft" food meals..


To be continued...

Sorry for all of those wasted spaces.... I don't know what happened it must have been a blackberry fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment