We were way out in
Needless to say while waiting I let the hunger get the best of me. I started eating the chips- I know BAD GIRL! I started slowly and chewed VERY well to the point of saturation and they unfortunately went down well... not good. CHIPS BAD, VERY BAD! So the little bag seemed to satisfy me as I waited.
After I had my appointment with the person who had returned, I went back to the car. Mom had been waiting for me and for some reason I reached for the remainder of the patty that was not vegetable. I took one or two bites and that was it...first came a couple of hiccups then the the not choking but "stuck" feeling came, then the dry, rather wet slimy, heaving began. It was like no feeling I'd ever had. I did not vomit (thank goodness) but I did slime. I had the door open and was doubled over out the door. I forgot to mention that it was very windy so as my mother was rubbing my back, I was trying to not let the slime get back into the car, which was a rental because my car is not moving at the moment. So I grabbed a few napkins, and tried to guide the slime to the pavement, not into the car. What got caught on the door or side, I immediately wiped off. Very scary and as I said, I was glad my mother was there as she is a nurse and if anything was to happen, she was there to help.
We sat in the car for a good 15 minutes when I was finally okay to drive again. Remind me to never do THAT again! Not sure whether it was the chips or the patty or the combo but I will not be having either for a VERY LONG time.
The good news is that after all that I visited my primary doctor and she confirmed that I was 233 pounds! That was a great way to end a long day. I'm definiteltly excited!
It's horrible, so glad that it passed with no pb!
ReplyDelete