Thursday, March 31, 2011

Irony At It's Best

Looks like I will have to DVR this Monday's episode of Dr. Oz. Turns out he is going to be discussing the "pros" and "cons" of Lap Band surgery. Yes, this is the MONDAY I AM HAVING MY PROCEDURE! Isn't that something? Could it be an omen? Hopefully a good one...

Oh well, I will have been banded by the time that show comes on in the NYC area so I'm not worried. I have made my decision and I'm standing by it. Of course there are pros and cons to any life altering decision you make. As long as you are aware of them and educated before you make your decision, you are better off for doing it, in my opinion. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyone out there having been through or going to haveWLS second guessing or upset that you made your decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment