Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day Three of Pre-Op Liquids

Well I lost 5 pounds so far which is probably water weight. I just finished a workout , also known as yardwork. I'm really trying to keep up my protein without constantly having protein shakes, blah... There has to be a better way. I know I'm like "blah" because of what I said about my preconceived notion of the fake sweeteners. Oh well...

Can't wait to have meat again and not just in a soup. I think that's amazing that I'm craving meat and not a giant slice of chocolate chip cookie cheesecake. Not complaining but just observing.

Today is my Dad's birthday and my Mom and I are going to take him to a local video game casino. I'm guessing we'll just get him a cupcake with a candle so I'm really not tempted with a cake. My Mom doesn't have the cravings for sweets that I have so she's not going to have an issue. I will be getting a soup at the food court. It will be my first test and I am looking forward to the challenge.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment