It sure has been quite a journey I have had my moments, getting that "feeling," PBing, vomiting, but overall I have had a very good run thus far. I have lost a total of 49 pounds from my heaviest and 35 since surgery which is coming up on five months on September 4th. I can't believe it and really only see it in the way my clothing fits and not much else. Many people see a difference which is always nice.
I recently have had a bout with reflux and had to have the little bit of fluid I had in my band removed. It helped but I also have had a sore throat for a couple of weeks and I see an ENT on Wednesday. I am hoping it is just allergies and not an offshoot of reflux.
I saw another PA today and she didn't want to give me a fill even though I only lost 2 pounds since the last time I was there about 4 weeks ago. She did not want to risk the return of reflux. (I am also hoping that the lack of weight loss is due to water retention from that time of the month too).
All I can say is at least I didn't GAIN with the unfill... we will see what happens with ENT and with my hoping to get up and move more then I have been. My so called life has been getting in my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment